Lee Harris sitting on lawn with his grandmother, Nana
- Scope and Contents
- Photograph of 5 month old Lee Harris and Henrietta "Nana" Cephas Brown taken in front of his house on 3rd Street in Hackensack, New Jersey. Description written on back.
- 1940 June
- 1 Item (photographic print , gelatin silver, 3 x 5 in.)
- Archival materials
- Photographic prints
- African American families
- New Jersey
- United States
- African American
- Collection Rights
- The Lee Harris papers are the physical property of the Anacostia Community Museum. Literary and copyright belong to the author/creator or their legal heirs and assigns. Rights to work produced during the normal course of Museum business resides with the Anacostia Community Museum. For further information, and to obtain permission to publish or reproduce, contact the Museum Archives.
- Collection Citation
- The Lee Harris papers, Anacostia Community Museum Archives, Smithsonian Institution, gift of Mr. Chester Lee Harris.
- ACMA.06-034, Item ACMA PH2003.7078.37