Margaret Harris and Howard "Pop" Brown in Manhattan, New York
- Scope and Contents
- Photograph of Margaret Harris and her father, Howard "Pop" Brown, taken on 164th Street in Manhattan, New York. Description written on back.
- circa 1948-1949
- 1 Item (photographic print , gelatin silver, 2 x 3 in.)
- Archival materials
- Photographic prints
- African American families
- Manhattan (New York)
- United States
- African American
- Collection Rights
- The Lee Harris papers are the physical property of the Anacostia Community Museum. Literary and copyright belong to the author/creator or their legal heirs and assigns. Rights to work produced during the normal course of Museum business resides with the Anacostia Community Museum. For further information, and to obtain permission to publish or reproduce, contact the Museum Archives.
- Collection Citation
- The Lee Harris papers, Anacostia Community Museum Archives, Smithsonian Institution, gift of Mr. Chester Lee Harris.
- ACMA.06-034, Item ACMA PH2003.7078.40