Enlistment record for Theodore Milton Sullivan, World War I
- United States. Army
- Scope and Contents
- Almost a century ago, Theodore M. Sullivan enlisted in the U.S. army to fight in World War I. His Enlistment Record lists his character as "excellent," and indicates that he was involved in the Battle at Verdun, France.
- 1917 March 28
- 1 Item
- Archival materials
- African American soldiers
- Recruiting and enlistment
- World War, 1914-1918 -- African Americans
- Boston (Mass.)
- African American
- Collection Rights
- The Sullivan Family papers are the physical property of the Anacostia Community Museum. Literary and copyright belong to the author/creator or their legal heirs and assigns. Rights to work produced during the normal course of Museum business resides with the Anacostia Community Museum. For further information, and to obtain permission to publish or reproduce, contact the Museum Archives.
- Collection Citation
- The Sullivan Family papers, Anacostia Community Museum Archives, Smithsonian Institution, gift of Savina Martin, Dominga Martin and Donna Akiba Sullivan Harper.
- ACMA.06-035, Item ACMA PH2005.7002.067
- Honorable Discharge certificate located on verso of enlistment record.