Boarded-Up commercial buildings, S.E
- McGrath, Dorn C., Jr.
- Anacostia Coordinating Council
- George Washington University
- Scope and Contents
- This image shows boarded-up commerical buildings, S.E., it documents the facades of buildings as they appeared in 1973, the image was used to inform a planning survey of the Anacostia area.
- 1 Slide (col., 2 x 2 in.)
- Archival materials
- Slides (photographs)
- Commercial buildings
- City planning
- Anacostia (Washington, D.C.)
- Washington (D.C.)
- Collection Rights
- The Dorn C. McGrath, Jr. slides and other material are the physical property of the Anacostia Community Museum. Literary and copyright belong to the author/creator or their legal heirs and assigns. Rights to work produced during the normal course of Museum business resides with the Anacostia Community Museum. For further information, and to obtain permission to publish or reproduce, contact the Museum Archives.
- Collection Citation
- Dorn C. McGrath, Jr. slides and other material, Anacostia Community Museum Archives, Smithsonian Institution, gift of Dorn C. McGrath, Jr.
- ACMA.06-059, Item ACMA McGrath_074