Alejandro Orengo Photograph collection
- Biographical Note
- Alejandro Orengo is a Baltimore-based street photographer and videographer of Puerto Rican descent. Born in NY, he moved from the densely Latino section of Washington Heights, NY to Baltimore, MD in 2006. In addition to freelance photography and personal projects, he currently works as a director of photography at Johns Hopkins University.
- 90 Digital images
- The collection was purchased with funds through the Smithsonian Latino Initiatives Pool, administered by the Smithsonian Latino Center, Smithsonian Institution in 2016.
- Collection items available for reproduction, but the Archives makes no guarantees concerning copyright restrictions. Other intellectual property rights may apply. Archives cost-recovery and use fees may apply when requesting reproductions.
- Alejandro Orengo Photograph Collection, Anacostia Community Museum Archives, Smithsonian Institution, Museum Purchase through the Smithsonian Latino Initiatives Pool, administered by the Smithsonian Latino Center, Smithsonian Institution in 2016.
- Collection descriptions
- Archival materials
- Digital images
- Born digital
- Urban Life
- African Americans
- Latinos in American society and culture
- Baltimore (Md.)
In the Collection