19th Century Pamphlet Collection
- 1838 - 1898
- 0.5 Linear feet (1 box)
- 19th century pamphlet collection, Anacostia Community Museum Archives, Smithsonian Institution.
- Collection descriptions
- Archival materials
- Draft -- United States
- Civil rights -- United States
- School integration
- African Americans -- Social conditions
- Segregation in education
- Washington (D.C.) -- Politics and government
EAD Collection Results1 result(s) Skip to facets for narrowing search results
- The Anti-Slavery Examiner, No. 5: The Power of Congress over the District of Columbia originally published in the New-York Evening Post, Under the Signature of "Wythe."