Girl with Attitude
- Charles Smith
- mixed media concrete Commercial Concrete (cement, lime, agreggates) Acrylic Textile from salvaged carpet Copper (skeleton)
- 45 1/2 x 20 x 13 in. (115.6 x 50.8 x 33 cm)
- Cite As
- The Kohler Foundation Collection, Anacostia Community Museum, Smithsonian Institution, gift of the Kohler Foundation.
- A statement from the artist: "Fannie Lou Hamer was part of the women of destiny series."
- Accession Number
- See more items in
- Anacostia Community Museum Collection
- Data Source
- Anacostia Community Museum
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- Metadata Usage
- Not determined
- Record ID
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.