- Charles Smith
- Concrete (cement, lime, agreggates), Acrylic paints, nylon bristles (used as hair), textile cordage (used as hair), glass marbles (eyes), wood, metal (iron), glass (iron oxide additive blue-green tint)
- 46 x 13 x 11 1/2 in. (116.8 x 33 x 29.2 cm)
- Cite As
- The Kohler Foundation Collection, Anacostia Community Museum, Smithsonian Institution, gift of the Kohler Foundation.
- A statement from the artist: "This was a personal night stand that stood next to my bed in my home/gallery in Aurora, Illinois."
- Accession Number
- See more items in
- Anacostia Community Museum Collection
- Data Source
- Anacostia Community Museum
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- Metadata Usage
- Not determined
- Record ID
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.