Tupac - Shot Down in L.A.
- Charles Smith
- Concrete (cement, lime, agreggates) Textile cap Acrylic paints
- 32 x 10 x 7 in. (81.3 x 25.4 x 17.8 cm)
- Cite As
- The Kohler Foundation Collection, Anacostia Community Museum, Smithsonian Institution, gift of the Kohler Foundation.
- A statement from the artist: "This is part of a cluster series of the 'hip-hop' generation. This artist who died too young, due to violence, is part of a lecture series used in schools."
- Accession Number
- See more items in
- Anacostia Community Museum Collection
- Data Source
- Anacostia Community Museum
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- Metadata Usage
- Not determined
- Record ID
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.